Introduction of IDPH Scheme
A special Project “Integrated Development & Promotion of Handicraft” has been Sanctioned by DC (Handicraft) Govt. of India with the following objectives.
1. To develop Handicrafts as a sustainable and remunerative livelihood option for the artisans in the state.
2. Revival of Traditional crafts through Design Interventions, Product Development & Marketing Promotion.
3. Enhancement of managerial & Entrepreneurial Skills of artisans.
4. Economic upliftment of artisans from SC/ST Community.
5. Need based inputs towards social awareness & life Skills.
6. Developing existing markets, identifying & creating new markets.
7. Promoting the state as a production base for Domestic and Exports markets.
Component of the Scheme
1. Facility Center for Entrepreneurs/ Exporters.
2. Design Development
- Each Design workshop.
- Integrated Design Development Project (IDDP)
3. Market Promotion
- Local Level Marketing workshop.
- State Level Marketing workshop.
- Buyer seller meet in India.
- International buyer seller meet.
- International workshop/symposium.
4. Direct Assistance
- Tool kit for Artisans.